I made some hair bows for a friend’s daughter last week.
And I ended up making one for my niece as well.
How I made it:
* Cut desired length of ribbon
* Use a lighter to lightly burn the edges to avoid from fraying, then fold the ends (1/2 inch) and glue
* Fold the ribbon into the desired width back and forth until 2-5 layers (layering up to you)
* Pinch the middle, cut a small piece of ribbon and wrap that around the pinched area and glue
* Glue the clip on the back of the bow
* Then add flowers, beads, etc. of your choice
Hope everyone is having a lovely Monday!